Custom Vanity Top.Com warrants to the original purchaser/owner that its product shall be free from manufacturing defects in material under normal use and service.
This 10-yr Limited Warranty is available only to the original owner(s) of the residence in which the Custom Vanity Top was originally installed. The 10-yr Limited Warranty is non-transferrable and applies to Custom Vanity Top products only, for interior, residential application(s). This warranty is void unless the product has been paid for in full.
Under this 10-yr Limited Warranty, the customer must provide an original receipt or proof of purchase showing that the product was paid in full and that you are the original purchaser. Custom Vanity Top’s authorized agents must be permitted enough time and opportunity to inspect the product(s), evaluate, and respond to any claim(s). All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by Custom Vanity Top and shall be final and binding upon all parties.
The professional fabricator/installer is responsible to inspect the Custom Vanity Top material before fabricating and/or installing the vanity top. It is also the end user’s responsibility to inspect the finished product before permanent installation. This warranty does not cover any defects that were visible at the time of fabrication/installation and were not avoided during fabrication/installation.
This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, shade, pattern, or any other opinions based on personal preference. All parties must agree to comply with the terms and conditions outlined in this 10-yr Limited Warranty.
This 10-yr Limited Warranty applies to product(s) installed after September 3, 2019.
Exclusions for Custom Vanity Top Residential 10-yr Limited Warranty:
- Exterior application and/or exposure to UV
- Damage or injury caused by improper use or abuse, which includes but is not limited to, damage from accidents, vandalism, impact, chemical damage, acts of nature, job-site conditions, architectural design, or structural movement
- An installed product that is removed from the original place of installation
- Seam appearance, seam performance, adhesives, caulk and/or other accessory items
- Color Variance: variance in color, size, shape and particulate distribution are inherent traits expected of all Custom Vanity Top products.
- Blemishes: A certain level of blemishes is an inherent trait expected of all Custom Vanity Top products.
- Chips and Cracks: Chips may be caused by impact and cracks can be caused for many reasons, including but not limited to; impact, excessive force or applied load, lack of adequate support, settling or movement of cabinets, excess heat, and thermal shock. None of these occurrences would be considered manufacturing defects.
- Scratch: Custom Vanity Top surfaces are scratch-resistant, but not scratch proof. It is not recommended to cut directly on the surface of any vanity top material, use abrasive cleaners or chemicals.
- Mechanical Fasteners: This warranty does not cover the securing of any type of mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- Minor conditions such as stains or water spots. All Custom Vanity Top surfaces are stain-resistant, but not stain-proof. To clean tough stains, please refer to the care and maintenance FAQ section of our website.
- Supplemental repair including, but not limited to, electrical, tile or wall surfaces, backsplashes, cabinetry, freight, and plumbing modifications necessary to repair or replace any Custom Vanity Top.
- Product usage for any commercial application(s) including, but not limited to, installation in store, office, rental property, or other places of business.
- Alterations not performed by Custom Vanity Top including changes to the edging, re-fabrication or altering of the factory-applied face finish in any way.
- Exposure to extreme heat and/or thermal shock. Heat resistant pads are highly recommended.
- Normal Wear: Everyday use can result in normal wear. This may include, but is not limited to: scratches, chips, abrasions, and dullness in the finish. Normal wear issues are not covered by the warranty. With proper care and maintenance, you can keep your vanity tops looking new for many years to come. Please refer to the care and maintenance FAQ section of our website.
- Any other items or occurrences that are inherent characteristics of the product categories of Quartz, Recycled Glass or Porcelain surfaces, regardless of whether viewed as a defect by the purchaser.
No other warranties, express or implied, are made, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Except as provided herein, Custom Vanity Top is not liable in tort or contract for any loss or direct, incidental, or consequential damages as a result of the use or the inability to use products installed by Custom Vanity Top.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Custom Vanity Top makes no other guarantee, representation, or warranty (express or implied) with respect to its products, except as expressly stated herein. No representative, dealer, employee, installer or any other person is authorized or permitted to make, modify or change this warranty with respect to Custom Vanity Top products.
To obtain service under this warranty, please contact:
Custom Vanity Top
7 Webb Dr.
Merrimack, NH 03054
Phone: (833) 532-4792